J-CUBE inks are water-based piezo inks for digital sublimation printing and direct-to-textile printing
J-Lab has meticulously developed these inks with all major print heads in mind. The J-cube inks offer high quality performances on Kyocera, Ricoh, Konica Minolta and Panasonic printing heads. This is possible thanks to the innovative Cluster Technology exclusively developed by J-Teck. The pigment molecules are encapsulated by this technology and this allows for a smooth passage through the printing heads with no alteration. This product is free from Alkylphenoletoxylate (APE) according to CE2003/53/CE rules.
In the J-CUBE series you will find the following ink variations:
- KF-40 – dedicated line for printers equipped with Kyocera printing heads
- KP-41 – dedicated line for printers equipped with Kyocera printing heads
- RF-40 – dedicated line for printers equipped with Ricoh printing heads
- RP-41 – dedicated line for printers equipped with Ricoh printing heads
- NSK – suitable for Konica Minolta printing heads
- PNF – suitable for Panasonic printing heads
- R-TS – suitable for Mimaki TS-500 equipped with Ricoh printing heads
Use and storage instructions
For most J-CUBE use the following use and storage recommendations apply.
- TRANSFER PRINTING: the printed paper must be transferred hot, through calender or press, at a temperature between 200-210°C during a varying time, between 60-30 seconds.
- DIRECT PRINTING: this application requires “direct” printing onto the fabric, followed by a colour drying and fixing (through heat press or calender) at a temperature between 190-210°C during a varying time between 60-30 seconds. Direct printing allows to achieve a better penetration of the ink during the heat fixing process.
Browse through our printing solutions for more information on the different pre- and post- treatment machines offered by ColGraphix by following this link.
For further technical specifications of the different J-CUBE inks download the relevant brochures per product by clicking on the product name below:
Contact us for assistance with your product choice and pricing quotes.