Sublimation inks for transfer printing dedicated to printing on ultra light transfer papers.
J-Premium sublimation inks are digital printing inks featuring high pigment concentration. They are water-based dye sublimation inks to be used on digital printers having piezo printing heads. Furthermore, their special formulation allows to print also on ultralight transfer papers (66-65 grs) while achieving optimal colour release in sublimation transfer on polyester and synthetic substrates to achieve high quality digital prints.
You can use the J-Premium sublimation inks for:
- Printing on polyester and polyamide (lycra, nylon) fabrics used in sportswear and outerwear
- Printing on mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibers) used in sportswear and outerwear
- Printing on plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards, skateboards, windsurfs etc.
- Printing on every substrates (wood, ceramics, glass) overprinted with polyester-based or polyamide-based coating
Main features of the product include:
- Eco-friendly : free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE) as per Directive CE2003/53/CE
- Very intense colour with high dye pigment concentration
- To be used also on ultralight sublimation paper (65-66 grs per sqm)
- Very good release on paper and image definition after transfer
- Optimal ink fluidity and printability through piezo heads thanks to Nanodot Technology
- Very good fastness properties and shelf-life
Download this brochure for further technical specifications of the J-Premium inks. Contact us for assistance with your product choice and pricing quotes.
Browse through our printing solutions for more information on the different pre- and post- treatment machines offered by ColGraphix by following this link. Contact us for advice on your sublimation ink choice and pricing quotes.