The most versatile transmission / reflection spectrophotometer ever.
Spectro LFP is specially designed for the automatic measurement of a wide variety of materials in large format, flatbed and industrial printing.
- Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices on a wide variety of materials (reflective and transmissive)
- Linearization of digital output devices
- Single measurements of spot colors with subsequent check for color true printing
- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture switchable between 2, 6 and 8 mm diameter
- Also for heavy and thick materials ( max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by most RIP software
- Some examples of materials which can entirely be automatically measured include: textiles, glass,backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3(Pol)
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
Please contact us for further technical specification, expert advice on your product choice, pricing quote and any further questions.